Discover the key project scheduling techniques and procedures including; how to create a network diagram, how to define the importance of the critical path in a project network, and defining project activities float. Also covered are the fundamentals of Bar Charts, Activity Diagrams, PERT and the line of balance.
Exploring MS Project for planning and scheduling of project.
Starting a new batch for the course Construction Scheduling.
Topics we will cover:
A. Planning and Scheduling techniques
1. Activity on nodes
2. Activity on arrows
3. Forward and backward Pass Calculations
4. Critical Path Methods
5. PERT analysis
6. Line of Balance
7. Bar Charts / Gantt Charts
B. Fundamentals of Scheduling with MS Project
1. Software Introduction
2. Software scheduling methods and Types of Activities, Tasks and relationships
3. Calendar Setup and Custom Fields settings
4. Resource Allocation and Cost Management
5. Project Baseline Tracking, Analysis, Outputs and Reports Generations ( Bar charts, Earned Value Analysis, Cash flow, Anticipated Cost Report)
Opportunity to work on LIVE projects as examples.
Only 5 Students per Batch, live video classes, weekly assignments.
- 6+ week course timeline
- INR 2100 course fees
- Certificate on course completion or internship certificate
Interested students can connect with us on https://www.six11.org/ for more details.